- Oversee all After-sales functions resulting in Customer Satisfaction and Retention.
- Parts & Services Sales Promotions, Customer Visits to meet Set Targets.
- Optimise Manpower, Tools and Process for Quick Customer Response time.
- Accurate & Quality Service adhering to company standards.
- Kodawari Sustenance& Improvements
- Attend to Customer Complaints and assist in resolving issues.
- Compliance with All General & Company Policies whilst carrying out duties.
- Asses Warranty claims & Campaigns
- Maintain accurate customer database and information
- Respond to Customer PSFU complaints with appropriate actions
- Update and respond to CRM logs on Support portal
- Generate Service Reminders to Clients
- Check on Appointment process
- Ensure Maintenance of adequate stock levels as per demand.
- Ensure Parts Staff follow Proper Warehousing as per 7 Storage principles
- Adhere to 5S in Stores.
- Maintain Record of Lost Sales
- Ensure Parts are sold at the set RSP or Approved special prices.
- Ensure all Discounts are as per SOP or authorization
- Ensure Communications to clients on Special Order Parts Status.
- Follow SOP on Local Parts purchases.
- Carry out full Stock take twice a year ( In June & Dec)
- Follow SOP on Damaged stock and obsolete stock write off.
- Compliance to set safety standards in Warehouse.
- Ensure Proper procedures & records for Receipts and Issues of Parts.
- Compliance with Kodawari& DPOK requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and proper daily financial records
- Verification & Authorisation of petty cash expenses
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly VAT Returns
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Half Yearly & annual financial reports
- Inter branch Reconciliations.
- Track Cash Collections, Bank deposits and payments
- Scrutinize and authorise Accounts payable
- Timely payments of Taxes, Levies & duties as applicable
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budgets
- Implement Budgetary Controls on Expenses and provide explanations on
- Credit Control by regular checks on debtors ageing, and credits to authorised credit customers as per SOP.
- Handle Internal & External auditors, Government authorities from TRA, NSSF, WCF etc.
Sales – New Vehicles
- Attend to Walk in, Telephone, and Web queries for New vehicle sales, Two Wheeler & 3 Wheeler Sales
- Presenting various models and variants available with specifications
- Issue/authorise Pro-forma Invoices from the Sales portal as per Client’s
requirement and follow up.
- Prepare Order intake form with full client details and registration type,
communicate with Sales Administration for the same.
- Follow up with Sales Administration on delivery status, registration and
invoices etc and update the client on a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients
- Attend to all Customs Bond Related issues including in-bond and out bond of
- Prepare and submit sales reports on client visits, lost sales etc.
- Attend Trade Exhibitions, events etc for promotion of vehicles and
- Maintain Attendance &proper leave record for all employees
- Assist in New recruitments, terminations etc
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll
- Preparation of P9 & P10 Half yearly.
- Attend Annual Appraisals for Branch staff
- Check Insurance cover on Assets, Company Vehicles & Staff
- Ensure Safety &Security of company personnel, building and assets through
proper guards, alarm systems, CCTV and External security agencies.
- Ensure proper utilisation of company vehicles.
- Ensure Staff wear proper uniforms, footwear and safety equipment at all times
- Cleanliness of work stations and branch overall
- Control on Usage of Stationery and consumables
- Control on usage of telephones and mobiles.
- Legal issues if any.
- Follow up & Payment of Property Tax.
- Follow up & Payment of Land Rent.
- Payments of City Service Levy Quarterly.
- Compliance of Fire Safety & Certification.
- Compliance of OSHA Regulations & Licence.
- Renewal of Business Licence.
- Follow up & Payments of Signboard Fees.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making