- Lead the Sales team in planning the development of robust sales strategies
- Redesign the business's sales operating models that are failing to achieve target returns.
- Create and drive inspiring and collaborative productivity capabilities for the sales team
- Gather internal and external data that he will promptly translate into useful and actionable insights for informed sales strategy
Sales Performance Management:
- Develop sales approaches that create simple and lean sales processes for targeted business activities and drive the greatest value to the business.
- Apply consistent and ambitious sales principles in order to ensure that Sales processes and structures are much simpler and balanced.
- Carry out performance, market, and competitive analyses of the business.
- Establish the sales KPIs that facilitate the analysis/measurement of the business’s sales performance against overall sales goals, objectives, targets, and budgets.
- Oversee the training and development of the sales teams, constantly improving their skills for optimal departmental performance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with TTL leadership and management across the business on an effort to guarantee the best sales approaches, leading to enhanced performance and achievement of desired results.
- In this capacity, the manager works with the Marketing team to evaluate and monitor market conditions on a regular basis and adjusts business sales strategies to suit the shifting conditions.
- He/ She will also conduct sales performance and competitive analyses and generate reports and recommendations for relevant leadership/management as well as the business’s executives and stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies
- Result-driven individual,
- Exceptional problem-solving skills,
- Have a keen eye for detail,
- Self-motivated and proactive,
- Team player and have a passion for team-building,
- Assertive and confident.
- Comfortable working in a group/collaborative setting,
- Comfortable working with senior business leadership and executives,
- Ability to remain calm and compose in times of uncertainty and stress
- Strong people skills that will allow him to form strong and lasting connections with others.