- To make reservations and issuing tickets for all charter customers.
- To quote flight itinerary
- Input accurate travel information for each ticket.
- Make changes to itineraries on request.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and assist customers in need of further help.
- Upselling to increase revenues
- Ensure all monies is accounted for
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Maintain best practices
- Maintain good relationships with other service providers
- Maintain clean and neat appearance in accordance with standards
- Perform other duties as delegated by the line manager
- Act as the first point of contact for customers at sales points
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Build lasting customer relationships
- High School Diploma Skills
- Experience in relevant field is an added advantage
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent proficiency in spoken/written English
- other language other than Swahili is an added advantage
- Team player
- Always maintain clean and neat appearance in accordance with airline standards
- Excellent reporting skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Good IT skills
- Numeral skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to short lead times and working on own initiatives
- Able to remain calm and level-headed when faced with distressed travellers