1. Business analytics & insight sharing
- Regularly monitor customer acquisition/retention for product portfolio and report on issues/opportunities.
- Evaluate feasibility and ROI of existing or new product & customer initiatives/campaigns. Provide sound analysis to aid preparation of business cases for investment in initiatives that support new product development, revenue growth and retention. Present key data insights to Management to help with ongoing assessment and strategic development of business growth and retention plans in relation to product portfolio.
- Develop and implement tracking mechanisms for all customer initiatives/campaigns.
- Suggest relevant weekly and monthly standard trends analyses; conduct trends analyses and formulate recommendations in relation to call center operations optimization (call volumes, talk time, attrition, confirmation rate, call list quality - balance trends, pick up ratio etc.).
- Ensure continuously maintain or improve best practices with regard to data input and management.
2. Customer Segmentation & Profiling
- Implement data segmentation strategies suited to product and customer penetration strategies.
- Prepare data extractions
- Undertake data profiling to gain key insights and use to guide future business growth, acquisition and retention strategies
- Customer segmentation
3. Reporting & Forecasting
- Implement regular reporting across key metrics and regularly quality assure key internal reports and provide feedback to managers
- Set up relevant reporting metrics to track progress of new business initiatives/campaigns
- Assist Management with forecasts and budgets based on data insights
- Month end financials
4. Technical Operations excellence
- Call list management
- Optimize and review PABX management
- Smart screens
- Automatization of key processes for the CC team
5.Product /Tech Development (PRDs)
- Assist CM in developing and submitting PRDs and Change Requests and liaise with company technical team to follow tech developments progress and provide updates.
- Test new products and technical developments
- Set up and manage an adequate revenue reconciliation system between the company and partners
- Customer refunds
7. People Management
- Manage the IT officer and junior Business Analyst
8. Capacity building
- Build sales managers capacity in sales analyses. Design a training plan and deliver training sessions.
- Build sales managers capacity in day-to-day call center operations management
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Strong ICT background
- Superior understanding of CRM databases
- Strategic thinking
- Decision & problem-solving skills
- High level organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High level oral and written communication skills