Sales and Marketing
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Planning of customer functions and golf days
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Handle all aspects of technical queries that are received telephonically or from walk in customers.
- Supply of electronic or hard copy information to the customer as well as samples that may be required for the correct use of our products.
- Ensure product knowledge of company products are updated and that correct technical advice is given to the customer.
- Build customer relationships by ensuring that the customer’s needs are met.
- Ensure that all queries are channelled to the relevant sales personnel for their further support if required.
- Register sales / customer claims / price list through ERP system.
- Manage customer service email.
Undertakes such additional duties which may from time to time be assigned to the Employee in the discharge of his / her duties.
To ensure that a correct and proper image of the Company is maintained at all times.
Education and experience
- NQF 4 Qualification
- Tertiary Sales or Marketing qualification
- 5-10 years Marketing Experience
- Experience in promoting brand awareness
- Computer skills
- Customer service experience
- People skills
- Organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication Skills
- Accuracy in their numerical abilities