- Working with client and the account team to understand a client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop digital and traditional strategies and campaigns.
- Marking decisions on the best form of traditional or digital execution for specific clients and campaigns.
- Applying detailed knowledge of media owners in a range of geographical locations.
- Thinking creatively about ways to represent particular brands to the consumer market.
- Undertaking research using specialized industry resources.
- Researching and analysing data to translate ideas into a quantifiable objectives.
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits.
- Presenting proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations.
- Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in house or in a specialist agency.
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, across all traditional media as well as new media.
- Managing client relationships to foster respect and trust in your judgement.
- Proofreading advert text and content prior to release.
- Maintaining detailed records of media transactions and client campaigns from the development stage to evaluation of the campaigns once the campaign ends.
- Developing evaluation techniques for brand/ product campaigns.
To apply share your CV through email@example.com