Community & Social Media Management
- Working alongside the social media manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Writing and engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monthly reporting on campaigns for billing.
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- A relevant degree in either marketing, IT, English or Journalism is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Community Manager in a similar role or alternatively a background in social media ideally from a similar industry.
- The ideal Community Manager will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages
- Must have a cutting-edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational skills
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
- Team player