- Products Development, Marketing Plan Development and Sales – oversight and management of business relationships, communicating, delivering on KPI’s and Sales Targets. Ensuring that Salute Insurance is providing a value added service that differentiates it in the market.
- Business Development – Strategic Planning and budgeting, applying analytical and marketing skills to determine income targets, expenses and requirements. Analyze workflow and processes, complex data and making critical decisions that impact business outcomes, and ongoing evaluation of new products and services.
- Business Support – Collaboration and transparency with both internal and external stakeholders, supporting the business goals by ensuring data quality, prompt and accurate feedback and operational control. Delivering outstanding support to the organization through strong day-to-day
- Business operations, effective project management and careful oversight of vendors.
- Client Services – Customer facing liaison, focused on advising clients on the services throughout the customer lifecycle. Serving as a point of contact through sales, on boarding, and renewal phases.
- Relationship Management – Sales and Distribution to ensure alignment raise awareness of industry development and seek opportunities for improved service.
- Operational Metrics – Quality, Timelines, Targets, and Compliance. Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing metrics and expenses as directed by Business Head.
- Having similar experience in Tanzania
- Ability to scale it from Agency to Broker level.
- Handled B2B sales.
- Thorough knowledge about claims and underwriting.
- Worked with Tier 1 Broker/ Insurance Companies.
- To have experience of just and fair claim settlements.
- Able to effectively engage and drive distribution channels and branch resources, ensure prudent
- underwriting, manage costs &strengthen the market position.
- To ensure achievement of 100% compliance as per TIRA regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Goal driven
- Respect and interact with various culture and individuals
- Analysis, development and implementation of new systems and procedures
- Inquisitive mind
- Bachelor’s Degree, strong written and spoken English.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry