- Review all internal records to ascertain its compliance to IFRS and laws.
- Auditing financial transactions in ascertaining compliances to police & procedures.
- Reviewing days work against statements, for proper books of original entry.
- Review reconciliation and reports to ascertain possibility of errors & omissions.
- Review operation systems, policies and procedures of all units to ascertain possible risk on controls and recommending for proper mitigation.
- Supporting the Supervisory Committee for proper dissemination of their duties.
- Preparing Auditing and Risk charter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Holder of CPA.
- A minimum 3 years of experience of Internal audit in financial sector, experience in SACCOS a plus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in auditing accounting system software; Finance Solution System a plus,
- Expertise in Microsoft Office; excel, word, PowerPoint etc,
- Effective oral and written communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a multicultural, diverse, and highly performance-driven environment.