The Operation Manager shall ensure that all daily tasks regarding the Sea-freight and airfreight various activities are duly accomplished, in a compliant and timely manner.
- Ensure Administrative tasks of the departments are duly completed;
- Ensure Operations tasks of the departments are completed in an efficient and timely manner;
- Manage the Relationship with Customs, Customers, Staff, Finance, Accounting Department, other Group companies and third parties’ services providers
- Manage the relationship between the in House Transports Department and the Sea-freight different activities such as Import, Export, Transit & Airfreight.
- Manage the relationship between the Warehousing Department and the Sea-freight Department.
- I.T. Management- SAP
- Credit Control – Customer Balances
- At least 5 years experience in logistics industry