- Maintain a documented system of administrative policies and procedures.
- Manage outsourced functions.
- Oversee the Administration department (procurement and IT), including the design of a functional structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Do any other business as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Administration, Procurement and IT
- Manage the commercial contract administration.
- Ensure the procurement and IT processes are efficient.
- Ensure the procurement committee complies with the regulations and provide recommendations during the tendering process.
- Do general work audits to ensure the direct reports are in line with their duties and are meeting performance requirements.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication throughout the department and establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team.
- Oversee efficient filing and the management of all Procurement and tender documents.
Legal & Compliance
- Develop and lead corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the Company's matters when they arise.
- Develop and lead internal audit for the Procurement and IT function to ensure Corporate compliance.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish Company goals, strategies and priorities.
- Advise the MD and other HODs on a variety of issues pertaining to Procurement, IT, Legal and Administrative functions.
- Ensure Contracts, Tender documents and other legal documents are legally sound and provide relevant feedback to the Managing Director.
- Work closely with company secretary to ensure company compliance.
- Work with the company lawyer to ensure legal compliance.
- A Bachelors or MBA degree in business Administration, legal administration, or a related qualification.
- A minimum of four (4) years Supervisory/ Management experience overseeing various department functions.
- Must have knowledge to prepare legal documents and handle legal matters. Work experience as a legal administrator is an added advantage. Being a qualified Certified Procurement and supply professional (CPSP) is an added advantage.