- Responsible for generating and maintaining sales of company’s products and services to both existing and potential clients to achieve maximum profitability and growth for the company
- Establishes plans and strategies aligned to the company objectives and development and performance of all sales activities
- Manage and motivate & be part of the Sales team to achieve targets
- Evaluate, present and negotiate sales opportunities
- Develop a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals, profitability and growth.
- Sets annual and quarterly sales targets and evaluate sales performance regularly against sales strategy to ensure sales target is met
- Provides accurate competitive pricing of all products and services while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Services all clients within the portfolio and maintains accurate records of all sales, contracts, billing, payments and activity report.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request For Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Provides input and reporting on relevant market information including client developments, competition, site developments, that may have an impact on the business and assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- 3-5 years working experience
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant 4-5 daily visits to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid drivers license.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.