- Perform in liaison with Supervisor Work Site Safety induction prior to the start of works.
- Perform in liaison with supervisor Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment, Job Hazard Analysis and Issue Work Permits and prevention plan.
- Perform daily quality & safety inspections/walks using provided checklist guaranteeing that all suppliers and contractors on site carry out all works in a safe manner, and in accordance with the HSEQ plan.
- Ensure and document implementation of HSEQ requirements and procedures daily.
- Review the work schedule daily and make sure necessary HSEQ preparations for the highlighted tasks have been undertaken
- Guarantee and document that all prescribed inspections have been carried out.
- Organize the daily on-site toolbox meeting incl. minutes and progress reports.
- Keep a Construction Site diary/ log, incl. time registration of all main events, the progress of works, near misses, anomalies, and violations. Stop works where works are deemed to be unsafe & report, review with Supervisor. Immediately report any incidents on site, in full compliance with the HSEQ guidelines.
- Submit a final summary report and contractor evaluation regarding adherence to HSEQ.
- Ensure HSE requirements related to ongoing works are strictly followed. For example, the method statement or operating modes, risk assessment are followed