- Integrity management
- Projects management
- Financial; follow up of projects
- Reporting incidents/Accidents on work sites
- Following purchase procedures
- Timely completion of projects
- Respecting of project tender specifications
- To manage resources (installations, equipment, and people) to provide safe, Cost Effective and Efficient operations in the project.
- Meet Project schedules while monitoring and controlling costs.
- Documentation of project records
- Bachelor of science degree in Engineering
- At least one (1) years experience in handling engineering duties
- Project Management skills
- Capable of autonomy (analysis, proactive, negotiation skills, decision making, communication)
- Strictly committed to health, safety, environment, and quality
- Graduate Engineer (Registered with Engineers Registration Board (ERB).
- AutoCAD is highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.