- Conducts market research: identifies opportunities and threats
- Develops and implements the company’s marketing and sales strategy and related campaigns/plans, that build the company brand, leading to increased revenue, awareness, respect, and relevance among the target audience
- Responsible for marketing budget results and quality, and customer retention and satisfaction
- Organize the company’s PR and its presence online, offline and in social media
- Represents the company at commercial and social events
- Is responsible for the management, hiring and training of his team.
- A master degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Marketing & sales working experience within a medium size-large agricultural business in Tanzania
- A solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods and approaches.
- Is able to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- A long-standing management expertise, able to build, inspire, motivate and train his team
- Fluent in English and Swahili, both in written and in verbal form, and has excellent communication and presentation skills