- Disciplined, sober, dedicated, loyal but firm person that can rapidly make informed decisions. So, a person that have plenty of common sense and can reason logically. For me the correct character is very important.
- Must be able to report to Directors on a monthly basis. Must be able to work with other senior staff in a professional manner.
- Having corporate experience of working in a management position (junior or mid level) with good understanding of reporting, financial reports and accounts.
- Business administration capabilities.
- Manage senior staff of 20. Middle and junior of 120.
- Have to some extend experience in the mining and infrastructure development projects.
- Prior experience of working for or working with a commercial explosives manufacturer / supplier.
- Have a good understanding of procurement, supply chain and Customer service.
- Health, Safety and Environment understanding.
- Must be able to conduct training in order to transfer knowledge.