- Process Accounts receivable and revenue collection functions including preparing, raising, posting and dispatching invoices, following up on outstanding invoices and administering collection.
- Allocation of Accounts receivable payments and following up on remittance advice
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of Accounts receivable database and files including preparing and sending weekly statements of account to customers.
- Ensure accurate processing to accounts in compliance with applicable taxes, laws and policies.
- Reconciling Inter-company transactions and balances
- Make recommendations for continual process improvements and ensuring procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Perform any other Organizational function as directed by Management
- A bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- ACCA or CPA qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a finance role
- Experience in working with accounting systems/ERP